• No usar correos hotmail para el registro en el foro, hotmail está presentando muchos problemas últimamente y no llegan los emails de activación.
  • Gana más haciendo lo mismo participando en los proyectos del foro.

CERRADO Quiz-book - 3er pago recibido- 25,10$ cobrado

bittrex

Beatriz

Experto del monopoly
@bruja te dejo en spoiler algunas respuestas nuevas sobre cine [ago]

"General Movie Quizzes"

- In the 2000 movie Me, Myself & Irene, what occupation is Jim Carrey’s carácter? State Trooper

- Vicent Minelli made more of this type of film than any other director… Musicals

- Who directed the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone? Chris Columbus

- Which of these dance movies did Cynthia Rhodes have a major role in? Dirty Dancing

- Which film stars actress Jodie Foster? Bugsy Malone

- In the 1999 James Bond movie “The World Is Not Enough”, who is being groomed to replace the character “Q”? R

- What movie has the quote: “I have crossed oceans of time to find you” Dracula

- Which actor received seven Oscar nomination, but never won the award? Richard Burton

- In 1989’s “The Little Mermaid”, what was Scuttle’s name for a fork? Dinglehopper

- Who directed such horrific films “Rosemary’s Baby”, “The Tenant” and “Repulsion”? Roman Polanski

- According to the title of a 1953 movie, what do Gentlemen Prefer? Blondes

- What movie has the quote “I’m sorry Dave, I’m afraid I can’t do that. 2001. A space Odyssey

- What movie has the quote “Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you. Meet Joe Black

- Which film, base don an álbum by The Who, starred Tina Turner, Elton John, Jack Nicholson, and Eric Clapton? Tommy

- Which film features the T-1000, a liquid metal, shape changing, killing machine? Terminator 2

- Margaret Dumont appeared regularly in the films of… The Marx Brothers

- In “Dirty Dancing” what was Baby’s real name? Frances

- According to the title of a 1978 disco song and movie, Thank God It’s what? Friday

- In “Grease Two” what does Stephanie want in a boyfriend? A cool rider

- From what 1942 movie is the line "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship? Casablanca

- Alvy Singer is a Woody Allen character from which of his films? Annie Hall

- In which movie does Steve Martin have to share his body with Lily Tomlin? All of Me

- Name the actress who played the pretty blond girl Elliot danced with in "E.T, The Extra-terrestrial"? Erika Eleniak

- Four of these are vampire films. Which one concerned a wereworlf? The Howling

- In "Back to the future", where did Doc Brown get the plutonium to power the time-travelling DeLorean? Libyans

- What movie has the quote "I'm always on the lookount for the next ex-Mrs. Malcolm. Jurassic Park

- Which equine actor was Gene Autry's favorite mount? Champion

- Who provided the voice for the independent Eilonwy in Disney's often criticized 1985 movie "The Black Cauldron"? Susan Sheridan

Última edición:

zabulis

Multimillonario
UplineSTS
tengo una duda los juegos suman puntos tb? porque he jugado al de la memoria y he conseguido llegar al final, (con un trukito claro) aunke cuando sale el cartlito de continue, le doy y na, ahi se keda sin avanzar, y tb he jugado al mahjong y no me han sumado nada, sigo con los 101 puntos, o estoy haciendo algo mal??

bruja

Multimillonario
Miembro del equipo
Moderadora
tengo una duda los juegos suman puntos tb? porque he jugado al de la memoria y he conseguido llegar al final, (con un trukito claro) aunke cuando sale el cartlito de continue, le doy y na, ahi se keda sin avanzar, y tb he jugado al mahjong y no me han sumado nada, sigo con los 101 puntos, o estoy haciendo algo mal??
No he jugado a nada, de modo que no se si suman o no[nose]

Confirmada comafer. Gracias por colaborar[ok]

zabulis

Multimillonario
UplineSTS
brujita brujita saca la escobita y escribe a la paginita porke yo lo he hecho y no me contestan, claro como no tengo pocion magica, jajajajajaaja y haz el favor de preguntar si cuando haces un juego de juego, no de preguntas, lo puntuan, porke a mi no me dicen na de na y ya he enviado dos tickets, por fi por fi ...... espero respuesta.......

pd.- me acaban de chivatear al oido (@noly21 ke la tengo al telf) ke si la pag no contesta a los tickets ni mail, nos pagara? porke parece como si estuviera desierta (palabras textuales de mi compi @noly21 ke sigue al tlef charlandome ) me tiene loca jajajajajajaja [:-P][:-P]

juer se me habia olvidao ke mi compi tb es medio brujilla, pero de ls buenas eh jajajajajajjaa

GiftHunterClub