• No usar correos hotmail para el registro en el foro, hotmail está presentando muchos problemas últimamente y no llegan los emails de activación.
  • Gana más haciendo lo mismo participando en los proyectos del foro.

Necesitamos firmas para ayudar a los animales, es urgente

bittrex

edurne

Arruinado
Hola amigos.
Mariacristina, mi felicitación, el foro está precioso.
No se si este apartado es el sitio adecuado para poner esta petición, si no lo es os pido disculpas.
Por favor si podeis firmar estas peticiones, es para ayudar a los animales urgentemente y necesitamos muchas, muchísimas firmas.
No se si los link funcionaran en el foro directamente, pero si no funcionan lo pegais por favor en vuestro navegador para ir a la página y poder firmar.
Muchísimas gracias, os estoy muy agradecida, un abrazo

El texto lo he copiado tal como me ha venido

This message is from Beth Price who started the petition "State Of Pennsylvania: Take away Michael Vick's right to EVER own another pet," which you signed on Change.org.

I have emailed several of Pennsylvania's State Reps and hope to hear back from them shortly. So far, there are only 395 signatures and we need many, many more. Please continue to circulate this petition and let's get those signatures! Here is a copy of they email I sent:

Dear Sir,
My name is Beth Price and I am a resident of the state of Alabama. I have started a petition on change.org in the hopes of banning Michael Vick from owning animals. I understand that he was banned for a period of 3 years(I believe) from owning animals and that the ban has run its course. I am sure you are familiar with the case. He was arrested for his 'funding' of The Bad News Kennel and participation in the subsequent dog fighting ring created through that kennel.
Michael Vick was and is a pro football player so I feel it is safe to assume that the dog fighting ring was not operated solely for monetary profit. Having said that, the only conclusion that I, and others who are supporting this petition, can draw, is that he used this operation as a way to release his 'inner demon' so to speak. A person who would show such a blatant disregard for the life of any creature, should not be allowed the chance to do so again.
I am not sure if you have children of your own or maybe nieces and nephews whom you love dearly, but if you do, perhaps you have witnessed the love and devotion that every human should demonstrate toward animals by watching the interactions of the children close to your heart with dogs or cats. What Michael Vick did to the animals he had control of was murder, pure and simple. Is that really the kind of person you think should have the opportunity to do so again? Only this time finding a better way to hide his activities? The animals that were murdered or scarred for life because of the evil in Vick's heart do not have a voice, Sir, but you do. I am hoping that you respond to my email and help me and others who have signed this petition stop this injustice to animals.
There is enough ugliness in this world without a man like Michael Vick being allowed to add to it. So far, there are only 395 signatures but the petition is still live and I plan on getting many more. I understand that Vick has children and that he plays on their right to own a pet, but he should've thought that through before doing what he did. That is not a concern for the people to address. Please consider this with compassion and love for dogs who spend a lifetime devoted to their owners, even to the point of death.

Sincerely,
Beth Price
Keep your fingers crossed that we can win this small victory for dogs everywhere. Thank you for your continued support.

http://www.change.org/es/peticiones/sta ... nother-pet

http://www.change.org/es/peticiones/pet ... c-diseases

http://www.change.org/es/peticiones/wal ... ited-state

GiftHunterClub